- Office on Violence Against Women State & Tribal Coalitions - Lists state and tribal coalitions on domestic violence and sexual assault, which focus on preventing violent crime, coordinating state victim services activities and collaborating and coordinating with federal, state and local entities.
- StrongHearts Native Helpline - Provides a 24/7 anonymous domestic, dating and sexual violence helpline for American Indians and Alaska Natives, offering culturally appropriate support and advocacy.
- Tribal Community Response When a Person Is Missing: A Toolkit for Action Fact Sheet - Fact Sheet describing available support and assistance resources to help locate a loved one or community member. (10/14/2020)
- Victim Centered, Trauma Informed, Culturally Appropriate Services in AI/AN Missing Persons Cases - Presents details of the types of victim centered, trauma informed, culturally appropriate services available in AI/AN missing persons cases. (07/24/2020)
- Victim Services Fact Sheet - Learn about the important role and resources the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) has in supporting domestic violence survivors, runaway and homeless youth and trafficking survivors. (07/15/2020)
- You Are Not Alone Resources for Native Communities facing the crisis of Missing and Murdered Native Americans Fact Sheet - Provides hotlines for NCMEC, NamUs, National Runaway Safeline, Suicide Prevention Lifeline, Domestic Violence Resources and Human Trafficking. (09/21/2020)