Find resources to help when a loved one goes missing:
- Searching for a loved one
- Engaging with law enforcement
- Obtaining legal and financial assistance
- Finding emotional and community support
Find resources to help law enforcement agencies and officers when a person goes missing:
- Reporting missing persons
- Engaging the community and other agencies
- Finding financial assistance and resources
- Information and help for law enforcement officers
Find tools and resources to help services providers, advocates and other stakeholders and professionals within the crime victims’ field.
Find resources on preventing violence and caring for substance use disorder. Resources cover topics including child abduction, runaway prevention, human trafficking, behavioral health, mental health, suicide prevention and more. This basket has resources for families, individuals, communities and service providers.
Federal funding opportunities are available that tribes and other organizations may be able to use to address missing or murdered American Indians and Alaska Natives in their areas.
Find links to funding information from the three departments that make up Operation Lady Justice.
When a Loved One Goes Missing: Resources for Families of Missing American Indian and Alaska Native Adults is an OLJ guide that provides information and resources to assist family members with the search for a missing adult loved one.