The Executive Order named the Attorney General and the Secretary of the Interior as co-chairs of the Presidential Task Force. The current members began serving the Task Force in January 2021.
- Darryl LeCounte, Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians, Acting Assistant Secretary of Indian Affairs, Department of the Interior, co-chair designee for the Secretary of the Interior
- Terry Wade, Executive Assistant Director, Criminal, Cyber, Response and Services Branch, Federal Bureau of Investigation, designee for the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Charles (Charlie) Addington, Cherokee Nation, Senior Advisor for Law Enforcement, Security and School Safety, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Indian Affairs, designee for the Assistant Secretary for Indian Affairs, Department of the Interior
- Nadine Neufville, Acting Director of the Office on Violence Against Women, Department of Justice
- Jason O’Neal, Citizen Potawatomi Nation, Director of the Office of Justice Services, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Department of the Interior
- Michelle Sauve, St. Regis Band of Mohawk, Acting Commissioner of the Administration for Native Americans, Department of Health and Human Services
Below are the inaugural Task Force members (January 2020 to January 2021). Click on the name for individual biographies and photos.